dependent-types — Some inspirations for dependent types, MiniTT, Haskell's Bound library, etc.
My backup scripts,
- wrappers for rsync and restic in Guile-Scheme: backup ( _bk.scm, _rs.scm),
- originally written in Haskell (in terms of Haskell-Turtle, -Shake , and Gauche-Scheme, and this original version a wrapper for rdiff-backup as well): hbackup (entry point: hbk.scm),
- and (as an exercise, ongoing / work in progress) rewrite in Zig: zbackup (backup.zig).
- I prefer Plan-9 style single dash (long) options.
- There is a bash-completion script bk-complete in backup, which can serve for the Zig and Haskell versions as well.
- no history kept in git