Some inspirations for dependent types, MiniTT, Haskell's Bound library, etc.
- type checking in terms of Bound: cf. Dan Doel's UPTS, as referred to in a discussion about Bound in Morte
- David Christiansen's tiny dependent types (in F#)
- for Haskell's repline cf. Stephen Diehl's Write You a Haskell
- a series of blog posts by Andrej Bauer: How to implement dependent type theory I, and parts II, and III
- Olle Fredriksson's Sixty compiler:
- András Kovács' smalltt
- Ermine as a larger example of Haskell-Bound usage (expressions are terms there: in